BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

hOw oNe persOn can cHange u



Its 5am and im still awake.
My brain wont let me sleep.
So i let my brain juices work.
I keep thinking of how 2010 will be and only one thing pops up.
Lets not elaborate :)
2009 was an awesome year.
But i must say that it was disappointing.
Most of my resolutions became a mere idea.
So im hoping 2010 will make it for me.
A new decade, a new found hope?

Maybe?

While laying in bed doing absolutely nothing,
I keep thinking.
Have i chosen another road to take, how will i be like right now?

Imagine, if i hadn't gone to After New Year Party,
My love life will still be in the dumpster.
If i hadn't met aLviN, my life will be me depending on fake people.
If i hadn't had the strength from him to keep going on,
Exactly where will i be?

This kind of questions scare me.
Imagine if i hadn't met aLvin McqueL .
Things will still be fake, i would still care what people think.
I would still be falling for the wrong guys and breaking more hearts.

I admit it was hard changing oh so much,
But it seemed all the worth it for aLvin.
You can say he's the light in my dark dark days.

I have became a wonderful person because of him, i admit.
And i wont have made anything different.
He helped me mature.

Dont believe me?
Read my 2009 January 1st posts.
I swear the odds are uncanny.

Its been a year one month,
Soon 2 months,
In this period of time,
We have had our doubts, our falls and all.
Ego was thrown out of proportion, thrown away.
Hearts were broken and mended.
I admit it hasnt been a bucket of roses.
Each day is a challenge.
But I would go through a lot worst than not having him around.
 
aLvIn, this post is for you.
Wether you read it or not.
I want you to know, in many ways, you have changed me into a better person.
You made me who i am today.
Whatever we have been through has been the best experiances i will ever go through.
Your the reason i keep going.
I know this is cliche but your my everything.
The energy i feed off from.
The reason i get up, eat, sleep, walk, talk.
Your my sweet escape, my beautiful rescue.
How else can i express it now?

I love you, aLvIn.
Oh so much <3

0 comments: